Manoir des Cavaliers
Bed and Breakfast and Guest House
Mr. Zsolt Szabó and Mr. Vincent Vogt:
+33 (0)6 78 44 24 75
The Manoir des Cavaliers, bed and breakfast exist since summer 2017, since then we are welcoming with great pleasure guests from all around the world. We and our two beautiful labradors are very happy to share our beautiful manoir and it’s gardens, our little paradise, with the guests.
You can book the rooms directly on our site, for lower price than on the booking sites. If you have any question before booking, feel free to contact us.
Some practical information:
1) Our bed and breakfast has 5 rooms and guest house:
a junior suite with fireplace on the ground floor for 2 people;
a superior suite on the ground floor for 2 (+2) people + a guest house;
2 independent double rooms on the 2nd floor: green (garden view) and rose (courtyard view)
a blue double room for 2 people (garden view) and a rose double room for 2 people (courtyard view) on the 3rd floor.
For detailed room description click on "Rooms".
2) Guests have access to the magnificent large garden of the private property (shared with owners and other travelers), and there is the possibility to use the tennis court (shared with owners and other travelers).
3) Guests have access to the large private seasonal swimming pool (from approx May till approx September). The pool is 15m long, heated (the temperature is 26-28 degrees). The pool area is a real paradise. Towels and sun beds are available. Pool shared with us and with other travelers.
4) The full breakfast is included in the room rate and served personally, in a very pleasant setting either outside or inside. Breakfast excluded for the superior suite and for the guest house which have both their own kitchen.
5) We, the owners, live in the house (2 people and three dogs and a cat), and guests share the garden, swimming pool, tennis court with us and with the other guests.
Our three dogs (Labradors: Frodo, Nemo, Tobi), who live in the house, are very friendly and kind.
We accept - friendly - dogs only after pre-communication and only in of the two suites on the ground floor or in the guest house (15 € extra fee).
6) Check-in time from 15.00 o’clock until 21.00 o’clock. Check-out time (from the room and from the property !) before 12.00 o'clock.
There could be a possibility to arrive a little bit earlier or leave a little bit later, depending on the room availability.
Since we are a bnb we always ask our guest in advance to indicate the approx. arrival time.
7) 🚗 Parking: We would like to keep the beauty of our magnificent courtyard, therefore we kindly ask you to park your car outside the property on the square or in the street next to us (it’s a safe neighborhood). There is free parking on the street/at the square.
Thank you for your understanding.
8) There is no elevator in our home, therefore please be aware that you have to climb steps to access the rooms (except for the junior suite and the superior suite).
The garden and the breakfast room (dining room) are located on the 1st floor.
There is no TV in the rooms, except in the superior suite and in the guest house.
There is no air-condition in the rooms.
The room rate includes all cost and charges (except tourist tax, the fee for the animals, the breakfast in the rate of the suite superior and guest house, the drinks ordered on site and the extra wood for the fireplace in the junior suite).
9) There is WIFI connection in the rooms.